Conditions Of Use
The Terms & Conditions of Use of the www.fashionfurniture.co.za website is as follows:
If you have entered this website to browse, manage your account or to purchase any goods and/or product(s), you agree to be bound by the current Terms & Conditions of Use of our website.
Date of the current version: 5 July 2017
1. Fashion Furniture hereby grants you a limited non-exclusive license or permission to access and to browse this website indicated as Fashion Furniture.
2. Any attempt to, whether successful or unsuccessful to change/interfere with the data displayed on our website or code used in the operation of the Fashion Furniture website or the copying of any information, pictures, text or ideas, is unlawful and constitutes an offence in terms of the provisions of section 86 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act of 2002 (ECTA) under Cyber Crime.
3. This license or permission does not permit any resale or commercial use of the Fashion Furniture website or its contents; any collection or copying, use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Fashion Furniture website or its contents; any downloading of any information or pictures presented herein for the benefit of yourself and/or another person; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
4. The Fashion Furniture website or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any personal and/or commercial purpose.
5. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including images, logos, text, page layout, or forms of Fashion Furniture and our affiliates or our customers whose trademarks, logos or other proprietary information may be displayed on the Fashion Furniture website.
We have Registered Copyright inclusive and as a whole over the www.fashionfurniture.co.za website. (Refer to our registered Copyright Ownership at Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
6. You may not copy or use any Meta tags or any other text contained in the Fashion Furniture website or trademarks displayed.
Any such unauthorized use or action immediately terminates the permission or license granted to you by Fashion Furniture to use our website and we reserve our right to initiate legal action against you. (Refer to our registered Copyright Ownership at Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
7. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Fashion Furniture website so long as the link does not portray Fashion Furniture, its affiliates or customers, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
Updated 5 July 2017